This User Agreement (“Terms and Conditions” or “T&C” or “Terms” or “Agreement”) is between you (“You” or “End User” or “Your” or “Buyer” or “Customer” or “User”, “Registered User”) and Abedin Equipment Limited (“Company” or “Us” or “We” or “Abedin Equipment”). Seller shall mean any authorized point of Abedin Equipment Limited can only sell listed Products online.
The domain name “abedinequipment.com” (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Abedin Equipment Limited.
2. ELIGIBILITY OF USER
Usage/browsing on the Website are completely free for the visitors. Abedin Equipment does not charge any fee for browsing the website.
Usage of this website is allowed, and available only to the persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Contract Act, 1872 and/or any such law. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 (eighteen) years, you are not eligible to use the website and may only use the website with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
3. CHANGE OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
4. USER RESPONSIBILITY AND REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
2. In the event that Abedin Equipment terminates your use of the Website or any service therein, Abedin Equipment may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Website and will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so. In case you have made a login for the website, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user ID/your account/display name and password and for restricting access to your computer or any other device used to access the website to prevent unauthorized access to your Account and should reset password / inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account and password.
3. You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of the Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
a) You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to use;
- is misleading in any way;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic or menacing, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racial, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering, gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women”.
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity;
- provides instructional information about illegal violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the website or to profiles, blogs, account information, bulletins, or other areas of the website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- harm minors in any way;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary rights of Abedin Equipment Limited or any third party
- deceives or misleads the addressee / users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force;
- If you believe that any content on the Website is affected due to above points, you may immediately notify us in writing and Abedin Equipment Limited will make all reasonable endeavors to remove such content complained about within a reasonable time.
b) Any non-compliance of use of website would be dealt as per the policy.
- When you visit the Website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You will be required to provide a valid phone number and email while placing an order with us. We may communicate with you by e-mail, SMS, phone call or by posting notices on the website or by any other mode of communication. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications (including transactional, promotional and/or commercial messages), from us with respect to your use of the website and/or your order placed on the website.
- Placement of order by a User on the Website is an offer to buy the product(s) and it shall not be construed as Seller’s acceptance of User’s offer to buy the product(s) ordered. The Seller retains the right to cancel any such order placed by the Buyer, at its sole discretion and the Buyer shall be intimated of the same by way of an email/SMS. Any transaction price paid by Buyer in case of such cancellation by Seller shall be refunded to the Buyer in due course. Further, the Seller may cancel an order wherein the quantities exceed the typical individual consumption. This applies both to the number of products ordered within a single order and the placing of several orders for the same product where the individual orders comprise a quantity that exceeds the typical individual consumption. What comprises a typical individual’s consumption quantity limit shall be based on various factors and at the sole discretion of the Seller and may vary from individual to individual.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS/ TRADEMARK, COPYRIGHT AND RESTRICTION
- All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software etc. are the property of Abedin Equipment Limited and/or, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected under trademark and copyright laws and other relevant law(s) as applicable from time to time.
- You shall not extract or re-utilize parts of the contents of the website without consent of the Abedin Equipment Limited and / or its affiliates (as may be applicable). In particular, you shall not utilize any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilization of any parts of this website, you shall also not create and/or publish your own database that features and/or substantial (e.g., prices and product listings etc.) parts of this website
8. ORDERING AND DELIVERY
Mandatory things you must submit at showroom before the delivery of the bike (if purchased in EMI facility, for cash purchase not all documents are required to submit)
- Have to fill up the Customer Credit Rating Form (CCRF).
- Customer’s NID copy
- Customer’s 4 (four) copy passport size picture
- NID photocopy and one passport size picture of the 1st guarantor
- NID photocopy and one passport size picture of the 2nd guarantor
- Security Documents.
- Bank Information
9. PRICES AND BILLING
- The price of the products as mentioned on www.abedinequipment.com is the Maximum Retail Price (MRP) for the mentioned product. Such MRP shall be inclusive of all taxes as are applicable in Bangladesh. Additional charges may be charged depending upon the delivery process or other additional charges at the time of purchase before payment is made.
- ORDER CANCELLATION: Due to unavoidable circumstances, there may be times when certain orders having been validly placed may not be processed or capable of being dispatched. Abedin Equipment Limited reserves the exclusive right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. The confirmation may be dependable on additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card/ debit card/ any other mode of payment has been charged, the said amount will be refunded accordingly. The period for refund may vary.
- All payments made against the purchases on www.abedinequipment.com/ by you shall be as against the MRP/booking amount displayed on the website and shall be in terms and conditions of the third party Online Payment Gateway Services as adopted and applicable to your transaction as approved by Abedin Equipment Ltd. Due to any technical issues if the MRP or any price of the website is not showring correctly Abedin Equipment Limited holds the right to change or modify the price without any prior notice. We will not be responsible to sell the product if any price is showing incorrectly due to technical problems.
- Before we proceed your order and deliver your product(s) to you, you along with other documents have to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued NID, address proof, nominee information) to establish the ownership of the payment. This is done so as to ensure a safe and a fool-proof online shopping environment to all of our users.
- Abedin Equipment may employ other third-party facilities, for payments on the website. Such payments can be made through the electronic or through cash on delivery transactions, as may be permitted by us which shall be at its sole discretion. Use of such third-party services will be governed by their User Agreement, Conditions and other rules and policies as may be required and applicable for your nature of activities.
- You as a buyer accept that upon initiating a transaction, you are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller using the payment facility, and buyer shall pay the transaction price through their issuing bank to the seller using the payment facility.
- You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence, you may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and/or services.
- Abedin Equipment reserves the right to impose limits on the number of transactions or transaction price which it may receive from a particular Valid Credit/Debit/Card/Valid Bank Account or such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Bangladesh Bank.
- It is hereby clarified that the ‘Cash on Delivery’ feature for payment may be disabled for certain account users, at the sole discretion of Abedin Equipment Limited.
- The buyer acknowledges that Abedin Equipment Limited will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of Abedin Equipment Limited.