• No wearing parts (carbon brushed, commutator, field coil)
• Hitachi original compact controller
• Long Lifetime, Maintenance-free:
The AC brushless motor offers a significantly extended product life cycle by eliminating trouble including armature burnout, layer short or commutator wear even in severe work environments. Besides, no carbon brush replacement is required.
• Compact, Lightweight
• Compatible with Engine Generators:
Equipped with Hitachi’s original, compact high efficiency inverter circuit, the demolition hammer works with an engine generator that doesn’t have an on-board inverter.
• Stable Performance during Voltage Drops:
The brushless motor runs cooler, and its performance isn’t affected as much by voltage drop from long extension cords on site. This vastly improves electrical efficiency.
• Best in class*1demolition performance:
H 60ME - 135kg / 30minutes
• The highly efficient AC brushless motor provides stable performance during voltage drops, delivering the best in class performance with an extension cord, up to 1.2 x more*2 compared to our previous model.
• Low vibration handle:
Hitachi’s original vibration-absorbing mechanism with the Transatory unit (rubber dampers) and the hinge unit provides high vibration absorbing effect. This will help absorb and reduce vibrations to the user, making it more comfortable for prolonged periods of time.
• High Durability:
The internal double-insulation construction with a very sturdy aluminium die-cast body and a plastic internal stator holder makes the housing more rigid, and significantly enhances durability of the motor unit.
• Improved Handling:
(1) Push-button, constant speed control with variable speed: The built-in electronic control circuit adjusts the impact rate according to applications, and the four-step impact rates can be selected by the impact rate selector switch. (2) Power Lamp: lights up when the plug is inserted into an outlet.
• One push action for quick bit mounting:
SDS Max Shank, A bit can be mounted by simply inserting it into the tool holder
• Tool bit angle adjustment: The change lever allows for easy mode switching between neutral (for bit angle adjustment) and hammering (for demolition). The tool bit angle can be adjusted to 12 different angles every 30 degrees by turning the grip.
• Large trigger switch: Large easy-to-grip trigger switch for more control.